Duration: 3 days
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of having a performance appraisal process for employees.
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Develop skills in observing and giving feedback, listening and asking questions, for improved performance.
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- Develop strategies for managing employee performance.