National N Diploma in Tourism
Starting: 1 March 2021
2 years of lectures presented at Unigrad College, followed by an 18 month practical.
About this programme
Are you looking for a career that is exciting, internationally relevant and allows you to work with people? You’ve found it! Tourism and Hospitality is the world’s single biggest industry and remains one of the fastest-growing sectors both locally and internationally.
Opportunities in this industry are endless.
If you dream of seeing the world, you’ll have a qualification that will open doors for you in South Africa, the rest of Africa and other countries. Let Unigrad College help you take off with the National N Diploma in Tourism (NDipTour)!
Certification on successful completion of studies
Students write national examinations set and administered by the Department of Higher Education (DHET). Successful students will achieve all of the following on completion of their studies:
- National Certificate: N4 Tourism (SAQA ID# 66910; NQF Level 5)
- National Certificate: N5 Tourism (SAQA ID# 66978; NQF Level 5)
- National Certificate: N6 Tourism (SAQA ID# 67013; NQF Level 5)
- National N Diploma: Tourism (SAQA ID# 67051; NQF Level 6)
on completion of N4 – N6 and 18 months or 2000 hours relevant practical experience
- Unigrad Short Learning Programme Certificate in International Fares and Ticketing
- Workshop Certificates of Attendance in :
- Event Management
- Wine Appreciation
- Cruise Industry
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12). If you are currently in grade 12 you apply with your final grade 11 results and your most recent grade 12 results. Should you be accepted on the above you are still required to pass Grade 12. An appropriate National Certificate (N3) or equivalent may also be considered for students who do not have a grade 12 National Senior Certificate.