National N Diploma in Human Resource Management
Starting: 1 March 2021
2 years of lectures presented at Unigrad College, followed by an 18 month practical component.
About this programme
Human Resource Management (HRM, or simply HR) is the management of an organisation's workforce. This area of management is responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees, while also overseeing organisational leadership and culture and ensuring compliance with employment and labour laws.
Certification on successful completion of studies
- National Certificate: Human Resource Management (N4)
- National Certificate: Human Resource Management (N5)
- National Certificate: Human Resource Management (N6)
- National Diploma: Human Resource Management (issued on completion of N4–N6 and 18 months relevant in-service training) *
- Unigrad College Short Learning Programme Certificate in Computer Skills
* Once students have successfully achieved all three N4 – N6 national certificates and have worked for 18 months or 2000 hours in a relevant human resource environment, they will be entitled to receive the highly respected National N Diploma in Human Resource Management.
|Year 1||Year 2|
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12). If you are currently in Grade 12 you apply with your final grade 11 results and the most up-to-date grade 12 results. Should you be accepted on the above you are still required to pass Grade 12. Students who do not meet this requirement may apply for special consideration for admission to be approved by the Unigrad advisory board.