National N Diploma in Business Management
Starting: 19 July 2021 (Mid-Year Full-Time Intake)
1.5 years of lectures presented at Unigrad College, followed by an 18 month practical
About this programme
Knowledge and understanding of business management is fundamental to the day-to-day business activities of any organisation. South Africa has a shortage of managers and now more than ever, qualified and skilled managers are in demand by organisations across a broad spectrum of industries.
Certification on successful completion of studies
- National Certificate: Business Management (N4)
- National Certificate: Business Management (N5)
- National Certificate: Business Management (N6)
- National Diploma: Business Management (issued on completion of N4–N6 and 18 months relevant in-service training) *
- Unigrad College Short Learning Programme Certificate in Computer Skills
* Once students have successfully achieved all three N4 – N6 national certificates and have worked for 18 months or 2000 hours in a business environment, they will be entitled to receive the highly respected National N Diploma in Business Management.
|Year 1||Year 2|
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12). If you are currently in Grade 12 you apply with your final grade 11 results and the most up-to-date grade 12 results. Should you be accepted on the above you are still required to pass Grade 12. Students who do not meet this requirement may apply for special consideration for admission to be approved by the Unigrad advisory board.