Duration: 1 day
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand the wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services, and develop a plan for increasing product knowledge.
- Identify the most critical elements of telephone sales and customer service
- Understand the power of your behaviour for more successful sales and customer service.
- Develop communication skills to better share information and to better listen to the customer