Duration: 3 days
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- You will understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position
- You will learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- You will recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team and to your organization
- You will identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritise effectively
- You will acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication, and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision.