Duration: 2 days
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand how important an orientation program is to an organization.
- Identify role of the human resource department in the orientation program.
- Recognize how the “commitment curve” affects both new employees and their managers.
- Know what companies can do to deliver their promise to new employees.
- Determine the critical elements of effective employee training.
- Establish the importance of having an employee handbook for new and long-term employees.