Duration: 1 day
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful.
- Identify opportunities within the scope of your authority for delegating effectively to others.
- Identify the criteria for fair and responsible delegation to all employees.
- Develop communication skills so that employees will be open to delegation.
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Provide opportunities to test your delegation skills.